In order to make sure the main objectives are met the student must perform a written or computer based test. Test must be passed with at least 80% of correct answers.
1. Dangerous goods (DG) definition
3. List of Dangerous Goods
4. Labelling and Marking
5. Undeclared Dangerous Goods
6. Storage and Loading Procedures
7. Pilots’ Notification (NOTOC)
8. Provisions for Passengers and Crew
9. Emergency Procedures and Reporting
For more information contact us by e-mail [email protected], or use the contact form below.