airBaltic Training provides two types of Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) courses: Modular (Full, Independent) and Combined (Integrated into B737 Type Rating course).
The training is being performed by qualified instructors with significant experience working as active pilots in airBaltic.
Equipment involved: Boeing 737 FFS or Boeing 737 FBS (with motion or without motion).
Course prerequisites (for EASA licences)*:
- Valid Pilot License (airplane) issued by EASA member state*;
- Valid 1st class Medical Certificate;
- Valid multi-engine instrument rating (ME IR (A));
- Have the minimum flying experience of total 70 hours PIC
- Hold a certificate issued in accordance with FCL.055 or license endorsement of at least Level 4 English
- Have passed the ATPL (A) Theoretical knowledge Examination in accordance with FCL.515;
NOTE: Trainee for Combined MCC training shall comply with respective Type Rating Course Pre-Entry requirements.
*For other licences - according to national regulations.