MEP(land) VFR rating course:
- PPL(A) or higher.
- For MEP(land); Have at least 70 hours of flight experience as PIC on aeroplanes FCL.720.A(d)(1).
- Hold valid Medical Certificate Class 1 and/or 2.
- Hold a certificate issued in accordance with FCL.055 or license endorsement of at least level 4 of English language proficiency.
- Segment 1 - Theoretical Knowledge Instruction and EFIS training
- 07:00 hours classroom lecture for DA42.
- 02:00 hours G1000 CBT/app.
- 01:00 hours of Final Theoretical Knowledge Examination MEP(land)
- Segment 2 - FSTD training: Not Applicable.
- Segment 3 - Aeroplane Pre-Flight Inspection and Air exercises in accordance to the prescribed program:
- 5 sessions / 06:00 hours of Aeroplane training including briefing/debriefings for DA42.
Progress test 01:00h