Cabin Crew Recurrent Training
Cabin crew recurrent training complies with Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012. Syllabuses are developed in accordance with ORO.CC.140 and AMC1.ORO.CC.140 and training and checking programs and related documentation in accordance with ORO.CC.115.
Cabin crew recurrent training course compresses theoretical training and practical exercises
on a representative training devices or on the actual aircrafts as well as hands on emergency
and safety equipment training. Training programs can be tailored to your company’s and CAA requirements.
Every 12 calendar months:
- Emergency procedures including pilot incapacitation;
- Evacuation procedures including crowd control techniques;
- Touch-drills by each cabin crew member for opening normal and emergency exits for passenger evacuation;
- The location and handling of emergency equipment installed or carried on board,and the donning by each cabin crew member of lifejackets, portable oxygen and protective breathing equipment (PBE);
- Aero-medical aspects and first-aid, first-aid kits, their contents and emergency medical equipment;
- Disability-equality and disability-awareness to provide special assistance to peoplewith disabilities in normal day-to-day operations and non-normal, emergency situations;
- Security procedures;
- Crew resource management